Hardwood flooring has certainly stood the test of time and for good reason. For the amount of money spent and the number of years of service that you can expect to get out of a hardwood floor, it’s undeniable value for money. In fact, the modern, stylish home still features hardwood flooring and for those who can’t afford the genuine option, there’s always the laminate version that looks just the like real thing. Hardwood flooring is certainly a top selling point for those looking to sell their homes – and that’s a fact!
The elegant and classic aesthetic appeal that you can achieve with hardwood flooring is unbeatable. These floors bring the feel of warmth to a room and can have an impact on the look with their interesting grains and finishes. For many years, real wood floors were considered the flooring type of the rich. When properly cleaned and maintained, they can give an otherwise mundane space a glamorous, sophisticated look and feel. And that’s what every modern homeowner wants. Of course, if you are going to install hardwood flooring, it’s best to trust the job to professional residential contractors who can take environmental factors into account, and your home and lifestyle into consideration too.
Benefits of hardwood flooring
There are various reasons why hardwood floors are a great option for your home, here are a few:
- Hardwood flooring is extremely hard wearing and therefore has a long lifespan.
- Hardwood floors are organic and non-electromagnetic which means that they attract less dust. They are therefore great for those who suffer from allergies. The surface is far more hygienic than carpets and isn’t prone to mould growth.
- Their hard surface does not dent or scratch easily.
- It’s simple to install underfloor heating under hardwood flooring.
- The floor’s surface will not stain easily and spills can be quite simply mopped or wiped away with a damp cloth.
If you would like to discover more about the benefits of installing hardwood flooring in your home, take the time to chat with us at A3 Contracting LLC. Simply give us a call or send us an email at your convenience.